Security & Passwords
Insuring our system security and your privacy within our internet
home banking site is our number one priority. From the basic design
architecture, to the use of the latest internet technologies, our
home banking site allows you to experience the convenience of internet
home banking with confidence. Some of the ways we insure your privacy,
and the security of our entire home banking system include:
- The credit union computer is never connected to the internet.
- Your accessible account information is stored on a dedicated
home banking database server which responds only to authenticated
requests from our web server.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption and digital certificate
- All internet data mechanisms have been custom designed around
the latest technologies and configured with the latest recommended
- One way password encryption in the web home banking database
means nobody can extract your password, not even us or our web
- You can change your password within our home banking site as
often as you like.
- Our web home banking database server does not contain identifying
information such as names, addresses or social security numbers
anywhere within the system.
- Personal forms you submit such as loan applications are completed
under SSL (encryption and server authentication) by you and retrieved
by us under SSL.
If you have questions about our site security, please feel free
to Contact Us with your specific questions.
In order to use our internet home banking site, you will need a
password. To get your new password, Sign up online or Contact Us
and we will get you all set up. Once your new password is issued,
you can change it on your first visit to the secure Home Banking
site. Passwords can be alpha, numeric, or a combination. It's that
Forgot Your Password?
Unfortunately, neither the credit union nor our web system administrator
can 'look up' or otherwise inquire on your password. It's not technically
possible. What we can do is issue you a new one, which you can change
on your first visit to the secure site. Click the Forgot
Password link in the home banking login box above or Contact
Us for further information.